- CETOP Flanges are butt weld ends which are square type & designed as per ISO 6164 standards worldwide.
- CETOP Flanges are used for 250 bar and 400 bar static working Pressure respectively which correspond to 160 bar and 315 Bar dynamic Working Pressures.
- CETOP Flange System consist of a Sleeve to be Butt or Socket Welded to the Pipe and clamped together between two square Flanges by a set of four Hex bolts , Nuts and Spring washers, One of the sleeves carries an O ring groove fitted with an O ring for sealing the interface.
- CETOP Flanges used as ISO 6164 Flanges has one disadvantage, the size of the Square Flange require a higher pitch between pipes due to the Flange Sizes.
- In order to reduce the distance between pipes, SAE introduced their own Standards which are now incorporated in to ISO 6162 for the 3000 psi and 6000 psi static Pressure ranges respectively. SAE system depends on the same set of butt welding sleeves held together by a set of Split Flange and Solid Flange secured by Hex Bolts and Nut.
- The design for the SAE System calls for Forged Flanges to ASTM A 105 with Sleeves made from weldable material. In order to reduce costs, various manufacturers have introduced a two piece system where the sleeve & the Flange were combined into one Piece. Such a system is easily adaptable to both Butt Weld and Socket weld Systems. However in practice, the two piece system is used mainly for Socket Weld Flanges for cost considerations.
- CETOP Flanges are available in 3000 & 6000 Psi Series.
- CETOP Flanges are available in Steel & Stainless Steel materials
- CETOP Flanges are available in sizes up to 5 " NB to weld pipe.
Types of Hydraulic Flanges
Hydraulic Flanges are available in various types as below:-
|Hydraulic Flanges||Standard||W.P = PSI .SERIES||SIZES IN NB||SIZES IN OD IN MM|
|SAE Flanges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB||15 MM OD UP 140 MM OD|
|CETOP Flanges||CETOP RP 63H||3000||6000||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB||15 MM OD UP 140 MM OD|
|4 Bolt Square Flanges||ISO/ DIS 6164||3000||6000||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB|