- Single Ferrule fittings and accessories (Three Series)are manufactured in accordance with DIN 2353 for fluid application.
- The three components of Single Ferrule Fittings are designed to produce a strong, reliable, leak-free joint upon proper assembly.
- Single ferrule fittings are best suited for steel, copper or stainless steel tubes where brazing, soldering, welding, flaring or threading is not possible or permissible.
- To cater all your requirements of Hydraulic & Pneumatic application from one window, we have been manufacturing variety of Single ferrule Bite Type Fittings and couplings since last 15 years.
- Single Ferrule Fittings are available in diverse material specifications including steel and brass. We also design & supply duly assembled, complete lubrication, hydraulic and / or coolant circuits of various machines at most economical prices.
Single Ferrule Fitting is a flare less three-piece design fitting comprising of a Socket body having a precision conical seat, a one-piece precision machined hardened Progressive Ring (ferrule) and a Coupling Nut. When the Coupling Nut is progressively tightened it makes the Progressive Ring to move on to the tube which subsequently makes two bites into the outside diameter of the pipe, thereby forming a visible collar of material at A, ensuring a strong, reliable, high degree of safety and permanent sealing due to the outstanding construction & design of our progressive ring.
A second seal point at B is also created between the now bowed ferrule and the fitting body seat. The progressive ring in its dismantled state can be turned around while still on the tube.