- Hydraulic Flanges are connection between hoses or seamless tubes where easy removal is required with in close quarters in the piping systems.
- Hydraulic Flanges are mainly used for bigger sizes of tubes in NB (NominalBore) sizes. Hydraulic Flanges are used in bigger sizes of Piping joints Where Nut & ferrule assembly is not possible due to higher in Hex section sizes & High torgue require to tightened / Grip the ferrule in to the tube & lead to lose the joints at High pressure application. In such cases the usage of Flanges with Butt weld or Socket weld has been found to be more practical leading to compact piping installation.
- Hydraulic Flanges joints can be so done to minimize the distance between pipes and provide for a compact installation.
- Hydraulic flanges are in various types such as Split, Mono, captive, Butt weld, Socket weld, stub end type.
- Hydraulic Flanges are available in various materials like carbon steel, stainless steel 304 & 316 grades.
Types of Hydraulic Flanges
Hydraulic Flanges are available in various types as below:-
|Hydraulic Flanges||Standard||W.P = PSI .SERIES||SIZES IN NB||SIZES IN OD IN MM|
|SAE Flanges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB||15 MM OD UP 140 MM OD|
|CETOP Flanges||CETOP RP 63H||3000||6000||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB||15 MM OD UP 140 MM OD|
|4 Bolt Square Flanges||ISO/ DIS 6164||3000||6000||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB||1/4' NB UP TO 5'NB|