- SAE Flanges are mainly used for bigger sizes of tubes in NB (Nominal Bore) sizes. Hydraulic Flanges are used in bigger sizes of Piping joints Where Nut & ferrule assembly is not possible due to higher in Hex section sizes & High torgue require to tightened / Grip the ferrule in to the tube & lead to lose the joints at High pressure application. In such cases the usage of Flanges with Butt weld or Socket weld has been found to be more practical leading to compact piping installation.
- SAE Flanges manufacture an array of SAE flanges and Hydraulic flanges which corresponds to relevant international standards.
- SAE Flanges find application in industries where flanged joints are encountered during the tasks of fabrication & maintenance.
- SAE Flanges can also be customized as per the drawings and specifications provided by the clients.
- SAE Flanges are manufactured as per SAE J518 standard equivalent to ISO 6162 types
- SAE Flanges are in OVAL shaped & available in forged body.
- SAE flanges are in various types such as Split, Mono, captive, Butt weld, Socket weld, stub end type.
- SAE Flanges are available in various materials like carbon steel, stainless steel 304 & 316 grades.
- SAE Flanges are designed as per SAE J 518 C standards worldwide & Ve-Lock SAE Flanges can be Interchangeable. The design for the SAE System calls for Forged Flanges to ASTM A 105 with Sleeves made from weldable material. In order to reduce costs, various manufacturers have introduced a two piece system where the sleeve & the Flange were combined into one Piece. Such a system is easily adaptable to both Butt Weld and Socket weld Systems. However in practice, the two piece system is used mainly for Socket Weld Flanges for cost considerations.
- SAE Flanges are followed SAE J 518 C Equivalent to ISO 6162 standards for the 3000 psi and 6000 psi static pressure range respectively.
- SAE system depends on the same set of butt welding sleeves held together by a set of Split Flange and Solid Flange secured by Allen Bolts and Nuts.
- In order to reduce the distance between pipes , SAE introduced their own Standards which are now incorporated in to ISO 6162 for the 3000 psi and 6000 psi
- Static Pressure ranges respectively. SAE Flanges system depends on the same set of butt welding sleeves held together by a set of Split Flange and Solid Flange secured by Hex Bolts and Nut.
The maximum recommended working pressure is indicated for each types given in catalogues Before selecting a Part ,Pls take care of W.P. notification All Pressures indications are based on W. Temp. from - 20 degree C to + 90 degree C The indicated W.P. is refers to only flanges itself
For every single flange that being manufactured by us will be from Low carbon % for Proper welding Application We can Manufacture SAE Flanges from Various Steel materials like - Steel / Stainless Steel -304 or 316 Grades.
Note - Bolts with Grade 10.9 are to be used when the materials for the flanges is high tempered.
|SAE FLANGES||METRIC BOLTS||DIN 912 -8.8 ( ISO 4762 -8.8) OF
DIN 912 -10.9 ( ISO 4762 -10.9) *1
|SAE FLANGES||UNC BOLTS||ASA B 18.3|
|GEAR PUMP FLANGES||METRIC BOLTS||DIN 912 -8.8 ( ISO 4762 -8.8)|
|4 BOLT SQAURE FLANGES||METRIC BOLTS||DIN 931 / 934 -10.9 ( ISO 4014 /4017 -10.9) *1|
|CETOP FLANGES||METRIC BOLTS||DIN 931 / 934 -8.8 ( ISO 4014 /4017 -8.8) OR
DIN 931 / 934 -10.9 ( ISO 4014 /4017 -10.9) *1
SAE Flanges are sealed with O ring . This O rings are Manufactured from NBR or Viton Rubber materials NBR - Shore 90 hardness ( standard) / Viton - 85 -90 Shore Hardness ( Option)
SAE Flanges are available in various connections as below:-
|Sae Falnges as per J 518 C -ISO 6162||ISO CODE||W.P = PSI SERIES||SIZES IN NB||SIZES IN OD IN MM|
|Spilt Falnges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4'NB UO TO 5" NB||15 MM OD UP TO 140 MM OD|
|Mono Flanges, Captive Flanges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4'NB UO TO 5" NB||15 MM OD UP TO 140 MM OD|
|Threaded Flanges - Male / Female Flanges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4'NB UO TO 5" NB||15 MM OD UP TO 140 MM OD|
|Socket Flanges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4'NB UO TO 5" NB||15 MM OD UP TO 140 MM OD|
|Butt Weld Flanges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4'NB UO TO 5" NB||15 MM OD UP TO 140 MM OD|
|Blind Flanges||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4'NB UO TO 5" NB||15 MM OD UP TO 140 MM OD|
|Weld Nozze||ISO 61||ISO 62||3000||6000||1/4'NB UO TO 5" NB||15 MM OD UP TO 140 MM OD|