- Banjo fittings are mainly used where tube connections are required to place in rotary movements atcertain angle in the piping systems.
- Banjo fittings consists of Banjo Body , Banjo Bolt in various types & various sizes as per requirements.
- Banjo fittings are available in various types of threads like – Metric, BSPP, BSPT, NPT, UNF , Inch od ,Inch NB
- Banjo fittings are available in various types of Materials such as Carbon Steel, StainessSteel , Brass.
- Banjo fittings are available in various sizes like – 6 mm od till 42 mm od , 1/8 inch till 2 " with various thread combinations.
- Banjo fittings are used in various application industries such as hydraulic power packs, steel plant machineries, paper mills machineries, mobile hydraulics & so on…
- Banjo fittings are also available with weld nipple type where it can resist Very High working pressure in piping systems upto 600 bar (9000 Psi)