Screw Type Couplings for Jacks
|DN||Size (inch)||Thread Type
|LP||LS||S1||S2||Dia D||L||Dia C||Max Operating Pr||Minimum Brust Pr|
Note : All dimensions are in mm, unless otherwise specified. Pressure in bar.
These dimensions are for reference only and are subject to change as per design modifications.
- Connection system: By screwing togetther the two parts
- Disconnecction system :By unscrewing the two parts
- shut-off system :poppet valve
- connecatble: under residual pressure
Body: Carbon Steel-EN1A/EN8DM
Springs: Spring Steel as per IS:4454 Grade II
Balls: AISI E-52100 Grade 100
Seals: NBR (Nitrile) Temprature Range -30° to 100°C
Backup Ring: PTFE
- Surface Treatment: Zinc Plating with Cr III based Passivation.
Flow Rate Chart
|Flow Rate (Ipm) @ 2 bar Pressure Drop||13||25|