- Valves are used in Hydraulic systems as very high pressure hydraulic fluid to perform various functions.
- Huge amounts of energy can be transferred over short distances much more efficiently with hydraulic systems than with electrical systems, especially when the desired motion is linear instead of rotational.
- A basic hydraulic system will have a pump, a pressure control valve, one or more control valves, one or more pistons or hydraulic motors that transfer the hydraulic power into motion and a return system that collects the low-pressure hydraulic fluid and feeds it back to the pump for re-use.
- This article focuses on the hydraulic control valve illustrated in below diagram.
Hydraulic High Pressure Valves
- VE-LOCK® Manufactures High Pressure Hydraulic Valves which is utilize to control Fluid Power & Motion in Piping Systems Hydraulic Valves are mainly in to various Types Like , Check valves , Ball Valves , Flow control valves , Needle valves & Manifold Valves.
- Hydraulic Valves can be use for High Working Pressure up to 10,000 psi ( 700 BAR).
- Hydraulic Valves are designed as per DIN /IS / SAE Standards as per its respective application in the Piping Systems.
Various Types of Hydraulic Valves - VE-LOCK ® Manufacturer
|Hydraulic Valves||Standards||W.P.- BAR||Sizes||Application for|
|Ball valves||DIN,IS,SAE||700||up to 2"||To Regulate High Flow, High Pressure & High Temp. Flow|
|Needle Valves||DIN,IS,SAE||700||up to 2"||To Regulate Accurate Flow & Pressure of Fluid at Low Rate also|
|Check Valves||DIN,IS,SAE||700||up to 2"||To Regulate Fluid Flow & Pressure in One direction only|
|Flow Control Valves||DIN,IS,SAE||400||up to 2"||To Regulate the needed Amount of Fluid Flow rate in One direction only|
|Throttle Valves||DIN,IS,SAE||400||up to 2"||To Regulate the needed Amount of Fluid Flow Rate in the system|
|Manifold Valves||DIN,IS,SAE||700||up to 1"||To Allow to regulate the flow & Pressure in Multiport type & in variety|